Maryland Nonprofits’ partnership with COGENCY GLOBAL means that members receive a discount on COGENCY GLOBAL’s fundraising registration/renewal, sales tax exemption, registered agent and state corporate compliance services.
Is keeping up with fundraising and corporate compliance requirements becoming an administrative burden for your organization? COGENCY GLOBAL can help! They offer a full range of services to help nonprofits comply with state charity offices and maintain their good standing in all states. When you choose their “white glove” charitable solicitation (fundraising) registration compliance service, all of your nonprofit annual reports, renewals, exemptions, and extensions are filed on time with the required supporting documents. COGENCY GLOBAL’s responsive, experienced service specialists will ensure that the proper state-specific forms are used and that required filing procedures are adhered to. When you work with COGENCY GLOBAL, you will also be kept informed of new laws, procedures, and rules that affect your nonprofit’s ongoing compliance. A range of services at different price points allows you to decide how much of the process you want to outsource vs. handle yourself.
COGENCY GLOBAL also offers sales tax exemption services to help ensure that your organization is taking full advantage of legally available tax exemptions. This can be a challenge for nonprofits to handle themselves given the complexity of state tax laws and regulations combined with the lack of uniformity from state to state and among different taxing authorities within a state. Maryland Nonprofits member organizations can save time and focus more on their missions by outsourcing the management of state and local tax exemption services to COGENCY GLOBAL.
Discounted registered agent and state corporate compliance services are also available to Maryland Nonprofits members, which can result in significant annual savings.
Maryland Nonprofits members receive the following discounts from COGENCY GLOBAL:
Fundraising Registration and Sales Tax Exemption Services:
- 20% off retail price of $125/year for Nonprofit Fundraising Registration: Nolo’s 50-State Digital Guide, a groundbreaking digital subscription product which is updated bi-annually with the latest information on new fundraising rules and requirements. You’ll pay only $100/year. Nonprofits that handle the entire fundraising registration process themselves will find this guide to be an invaluable source of information.
- 10% off service fee for COGENCY’S Service-Company-Assisted Charitable Registration. This service enables nonprofits to complete charitable registration or renewal forms for all states with COGENCY handling the filing of the forms in the applicable charity offices.
- 20% off service fee for COGENCY’s “White Glove” Charitable Registration Service. With this service, COGENCY will handle a nonprofit’s fundraising registration or renewal in all states from start to finish. COGENCY prepares and files the forms, extensions if needed, follows up with charity offices and provides the filing evidence upon completion of the process.
- 10% off service fee for Sales Tax Exemption filings, helping nonprofits prepare and file these applications in the applicable state revenue offices.
State Corporate Compliance Services:
- 44% off service fee for registered agent services – COGENCY GLOBAL acts as your registered agent in all states.
- 25% off service fee for Annual Report Compliance services – COGENCY GLOBAL will prepare, file and keep track of each state’s required corporate annual/periodic reports.