Unemployment Tax Savings
Maryland Nonprofits has partnered with UST since 2011 to help our members better manage their unemployment claims, ensure HR compliance and streamline day-to-day operations. Providing nonprofits with workforce solutions that reduce costs and strengthen their missions, UST provides its nonprofit participants up to 60% in savings, and offers exclusive access to the following services:
- Funding Options—includes Self-Funded Reserve and Unemployment Insurance
- Unemployment Claims Administration Services
- Expert Unemployment Hearing Representation
- E-Filing Capabilities for Managing Claims Details
- Thousands of Downloadable HR Forms, Documents, and Templates
- Live HR Hotline, Employee Handbook Builder and 200+ Online Training Courses
- Award-Winning Outplacement & Career Transition Services
Whether your primary focus is to protect your assets, to ensure compliance with the latest state regulations, to reduce unemployment costs or to simply allocate more time and money to your key mission initiatives, UST has a solution for you.
By evaluating your unemployment claims history, number of employees and tax rate (if not yet reimbursing), UST can help determine which of their programs would best meet your needs. We encourage all organizations with 10+ employees to submit a free Cost Analysis by visiting www.ChooseUST.org/eval.
Sign Up for Updates