2023 Maryland Nonprofits Conference
‘Big Conversations on Equity and Leadership’
Oct. 3 (virtual) and Oct. 6 (Linthicum Heights, MD), 2023
Offered in collaboration with the Maryland Association of Resources for Families and Youth, Maryland Latinos Unidos, the Standards for Excellence Institute, and Maryland Philanthropy Network.
Get ready to be inspired at the 2023 Maryland Nonprofits Conference – a celebratory milestone marking 25 years of our impactful Standards for Excellence Institute and 50 years of the Maryland Association of Resources for Families and Youth.
The 2023 Maryland Nonprofits Conference is a vibrant platform for fostering progress through meaningful connections. You’ll walk away with tools and ideas you and your team can immediately implement.
Join us for BIG conversations on equity and leadership, where we’ll consider tactics and strategies that propel growth along, as well as discuss practices that keep us stuck. Over the course of two days, join hundreds of your nonprofit peers to dive into topics on equity, people-centered approaches, resource strategies, and leveraging technology. Unable to join us in person on October 6? No worries, we’ve got a virtual pre-conference on October 3. View the full agenda here.
As a nonprofit trailblazer, you are at the forefront of uplifting communities, forging connections, and nurturing a more equitable nonprofit sector. MANOAC23 is an opportunity to share strategies and experiences that propel our missions of enhancing the quality of life for those in our state.
- 5+ sessions and a virtual member convening at a pre-conference event (October 3)
- 18 in-person breakout sessions with networking coffee breaks and lunch (October 6)
- 11 sessions centered on advancing justice, diversity, equity, and inclusion
- 10 member-led sessions
- In-person and virtual exhibitor centers
- 4 hours of time for networking and dialogue
- Fun, games, and surprises
- CFRE credits in fundraising
- Up to 7.5 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) in category 1 for Maryland social workers, including 3 hours of social work ethics credit.
- An Hour with Your Nonprofit Lawyer in our “Ask Me Anything!” session
See sponsorship opportunities here.