5 Reasons to Attend #MANOAC19
On October 3 and 4, 2019, hundreds of Maryland’s nonprofit leaders will converge to share solutions in the human services and nonprofit management fields, capitalize on individual and collective strengths, and look ahead towards emerging issues. Early Bird Registration for members ends on July 15, 2019 at 11:59 PM.
1) Two full days of 40+ skill-building workshops, panel discussions, and plenary addresses, including:
- “This Is Your Brain On Change”: Understanding the Brain to Become A Better Change Leader
- 5 Cyber Security Best Practices Nonprofits Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Finding and Keeping Your Rockstars: Aligning Recruiting, Onboarding, and Professional Development
- Partnering With First Responders for Improved Mental Health Outcomes
2) Keynote addresses by Penelope Burk, nonprofit fundraising expert and author of Donor-Centered Fundraising, and Lisa Brown Alexander, SPHR, President and CEO of Nonprofit HR.
3) Share your nonprofit’s important work with a table in the #MANOAC19 Nonprofit Showcase.
4) More than 10 Social Work CEUs available
5) Make connections with nonprofit leaders from across Maryland representing every part of the nonprofit sector.
Early Bird Registration for #MANOAC19 ends on July 15, 2019 at 11:59 PM. Save $50 when you register by this date as a member of Maryland Nonprofits!