Advocacy Leaders Institute
The Institute builds the advocacy knowledge, resources and skills of its individual participants, and increases the capacity of the organizations they lead or represent to influence policy change. Only 6 spots left to join the Advocacy Leaders Institute! Register>>
· Organizational Capacity for Advocacy and Organizing
· Legal and Ethical Requirements for Advocacy
· Communications and Messaging
· Grassroots Organizing and Leadership Development
· How to Influence the Legislative & Budget Process in Maryland
· How to Advocate at the Federal, Local and Municipal Level
· And More!
Learn from real-life nonprofit advocates, experts in the field and from your peers, encompassing the broad range of issues and knowledge required for effective policy advocacy!
· Strengthen your organization to identify and advance public policy priorities and engage your constituents in the process,
· Engage your board, donors, volunteers and the people you serve in getting involved in advocacy with a community of advocates by understanding, participating in, and influencing the processes and public institutions that contribute to formulating public policy,
· Educate your team to strategically apply advocacy tools and activities to achieve public policy goals that advance your mission and strengthen involvement in your entire organization.
Location: DLA Piper, The Marbury Building
6225 Smith Avenue, Baltimore, MD. 21209
Dates: March 2nd 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, March 9th 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, March 16th
9:00 am -4:00 pm, March 23rd 9:00 am- 4:00 pm
Members receive a 50% discount! Only $500 for members, $1000 for non-members.
Join us for the Quality of Life Summit March 24th at the McDonogh School in Owings Mills, MD.
Start the new year with a rewarding nonprofit career, follow @MDNonprofitJobs