Call for Proposals: Tech to Tell Your Story
Maryland Nonprofits is seeking individual or panel presentations that will inspire, teach and connect nonprofit leaders across the state of Maryland at our annual Tech to Tell Your Story Conference to be held on March 21, 2017. Speaker proposals must be submitted by 1/13/17. Click here to view the full request for proposals and begin your application.
Tech to Tell Your Story is a day for nonprofit leaders to focus on solutions around member and constituent engagement and building technology and other infrastructure. This includes managing for results,
This conference audience includes executive directors, staff and board members from organizations throughout Maryland. These organizations range in size, budget and mission area and may have very different needs among them.
We are calling for proposals from experts to address specific topics at the BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE or ADVANCED LEVEL:
- Leadership: Supporting the technology decision-making of nonprofit leaders
- Program: Software solutions to make program manager jobs easier
- IT: Exploring hardware and software needs and the decision-making process
- Communications and Marketing: Online marketing strategy and best practices
- Fundraising or Resource Development: Fundraising and development tools and activities
Click here to view the full request for proposals and begin your application.