Free Seminar: Top 10 IT Risks Targeting Your Nonprofit
Maryland Nonprofits Associate Member Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman is hosting a free seminar, Top 10 IT Risks Targeting Your Nonprofit – Is Your Sensitive Data at Risk?, on Saturday, Jan. 25 from 8:30 – 11 AM in Baltimore. Anticipate your nonprofit’s unique needs, monitor evolving technology trends and prioritize cybersecurity risks before or as they occur.
The seminar will include:
- Conducting an IT Risk Management framework for your organization
- Preventative steps to secure data between vendors, external actors, and internal employees
- Managing cloud storage and mobile app security
- Implementing safeguards and policies through governance or compliance teams
- Creating an action plan for a data breach when it occurs