Founded in 2002, Tech Impact builds capacity by empowering communities and nonprofits to use technology to better serve our world. We offer a wide range of nonprofit technology services, solutions, and educational resources. We also operate workforce development programs that lift young adults into self-sufficiency through training and job placement.
- Technology, Executive, and Programs staff of nonprofits with 501(c)3 status
- Tech Impact has an office in Washington, DC, with additional offices located in Philadelphia, PA, Wilmington, DE, and Las Vegas, NV, although consulting and remote services are offered worldwide.
Back Office Technology Support, Consulting & Technical Assistance
- Help Desk – Managed IT Services
- Office 365 for Nonprofits
- Communications for Nonprofits
- Data Management
- Strategic Technology Consulting Services
- IT Security Services for Nonprofits
Workforce Development Programs
Training & Educational Resources
- Idealware.org: Tech Impact recently merged with Idealware. Together, we help nonprofits make smart technology decisions by providing original research, insights, and assessment tools
- Webinars and online trainings
- Resource Library with white papers, case studies, trainings, and webinar recordings
Tech Forward Conference
Tech Forward is a three-day conference centered around nonprofit technology and its power to change the way nonprofits work and impact the world. Here, nonprofit leaders, CIOs, experts, and visionaries convene and learn from on another through case studies, interactive workshops and small group discussions.
Technology Innovation Awards.
At the 2019 Tech Forward Conference, Technology Innovation Awards will be presented to nonprofit organizations that have outlined innovative plans to use technology to further their missions. Tech Forward will grant $10,000 to nonprofits to help implement these technologies.