Founded in 2003, Tech Impact (formerly 501cTech) builds capacity by empowering communities and nonprofits to use technology better. A wide range of nonprofit technology services and solutions is available, including large-scale projects, ongoing maintenance and support and special initiatives to support IT assessment, a technology roadmap, and targeted implementation for small nonprofits focused on underserved communities in DC and across the region. Tech Impact also presents the Technology Innovation Awards, which recognizes how select local nonprofits use technology to strategically address the region’s most pressing needs.
- Technology, Communications, or Executive staff of nonprofits with 501(c)3 status
- Tech Impact has an office in Washington, DC, with additional offices located in Philadelphia, PA, Wilmington, DE, and Las Vegas, NV, although consulting and remote services are offered worldwide.
Need Tech Support? Tech Impact offers a wide range of back office support and technology consulting nonprofits and accepts clients on a rolling basis. Click here to have Tech Impact contact you with technology solutions that may be a good fit for your organization.
If your focus is DC’s Wards 7 or 8, or affordable housing, economic development, or health care in the region, you might be eligible for Tech Impact’s special initiatives, the Small Nonprofit Transformation Initiative and Technology Intervention for Community Change. Click here to learn more and view program deadlines.
Have a Tech Innovation? Get recognized for your nonprofit’s bright ideas by applying for Tech Impact’s Technology Innovation Awards. Click here for more information.
Back Office Support
- Help Desk – Managed IT Services
- Solutions Cloud-Based Storage and Remote Working
- Software and Hardware Discounts
- Telecommunication Tools
- Databases and Data Management Systems
- Outsourced Digital and Social Media Marketing Support
Consulting & Technical Assistance
- Small Nonprofit Transformation Initiative (SNTI), a free program awarded to nonprofits under $1M serving DC’s Wards 7 and 8.
- Technology Intervention for Community Change, a free program targeting affordable housing, economic development, and health care nonprofits across the DC region
Awards & Recognitions
Training & Educational Resources
Small Nonprofit Transformation Initiative – Check website for new dates
Technology Intervention for Community Change – Check website for new dates
Find ongoing technology webinars and online training dates here