State Resources on Maryland’s Reopening
As our communities continue to meet benchmarks required for reopening, such as declining COVID-19-related hospitalization rates and a decrease in COVID-19 deaths, Maryland State is following the Maryland Strong: Roadmap to Recovery plan. Local jurisdictions are empowered to make decisions regarding the pace of their reopenings. As of today, June 22, 2020, all of Maryland’s counties are in Stage Two of reopening. This process is not necessarily linear, and it is possible that benchmarks will require some jurisdictions to return to Stage One at some point.
We recommend that you refer to these resources frequently to stay updated on Maryland’s recovery and reopening process.
- COVID-19 Information Pages by County: Find your jurisdiction’s COVID-19 information webpage for local updates.
- Reopening Status of Maryland’s Jurisdictions: Reference this interactive state map to learn which reopening stage each county is currently in.
- Latest News from the Governor’s Office: See the Governor’s latest news and press conferences regarding Maryland’s COVID-19 response.
- Best Practices on Reopening for Businesses: Organized by business industry, this resource page shares safety best practices for businesses.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Orders and Guidance page and the Maryland Department of Health Orders list provide more detailed guidance, such as requirements for opening swimming pool facilities and running youth camps.
- This FAQs document on Social Gatherings was up-to-date as of June 12, 2020. Be sure to also check with your jurisdiction, which may have more restrictive measures in place.