The 2021 Salary and Benefits Survey is OPEN!
The 2021 Maryland Nonprofits Salary and Benefits Survey is now open! The Salary Survey gives a picture of current trends in employee compensation and benefits practices in Maryland’s nonprofit sector, helping you to establish competitive and fair salary and benefits packages for employees.
The 2021 Salary Survey final report will include information on:
- How the salaries at your organization compare with those at similar organizations
- How pay levels for executives compare by gender and race/ethnicity in the Maryland nonprofit sector
- Current, local compensation data on positions in the nonprofit sector throughout Maryland, including the metropolitan areas of Baltimore and Washington, DC
- Base, median and maximum pay for the various positions included in the survey
- Details on employee benefits, including emerging trends in benefits offered
- Salary increases and bonuses paid over the past year
This important effort depends on your nonprofit’s participation! We encourage you to print and use the PDF version of the 2021 Salary Survey to collect your organization’s responses to the questions prior to proceeding with the online survey.
The deadline to complete the Salary Survey is Friday, April 2, 2021! All organizations that participate in the Salary Survey, as well as all Maryland Nonprofits members, will receive a full copy of the final report.