The following organizations are addressing needs in Ukraine, and these links have been shared by colleagues with knowledge of the organizations and knowledge of Ukraine. Maryland Nonprofits is sharing this as a resource, it is not an exhaustive list, and we have not done our own vetting of these organizations. Nevertheless, it does serve to broaden the ways people can offer their support for the people of Ukraine and we hope it is helpful for you.
- Urgent Action Fund for Women’s Human Rights – Special fund for Ukraine
- Prospera is an umbrella organization of women’s funds. See the bottom of this page for links to various relevant funding sites, including the Ukrainian Women’s Fund.
- The Razom Emergency Response fundraiser was created to provide urgent help and support in face of extreme and unforeseen situations in Ukraine. Right now they are purchasing medical supplies for critical situations like blood loss and other tactical medicine items.
- Support Hospitals in Ukraine They continue their operation to support this key infrastructure in Ukraine at a time of war.
- United Help Ukraine is working to provide life-saving individual first aid kits (IFAKs) containing blood-stopping bandages and tourniquets and other emergency medical supplies to the front lines and is cooperating with other emergency response organizations to prepare humanitarian aid to civilians that might be directly affected by Russia’s attack.
- United Ukrainian American Relief Committee is gathering funds to provide humanitarian aid to victims of war in Ukraine.
- International Rescue Committee has launched an emergency appeal to help support displaced Ukrainian families with critical aid.
- UNHCR is working with the authorities, the United Nations, and other partners in Ukraine and is ready to provide humanitarian assistance wherever necessary and possible.
- Amnesty International works to protect the human rights of Ukrainians and protect Ukrainians at risk.