For 30 years, Maryland Nonprofits has worked to promote a thriving and effective nonprofit sector in Maryland, as well as nationally through our Standards for Excellence Institute. With our 1,400 members, we coordinate advocacy with nonprofit leaders to advance equity and public policy that supports vibrant community organizations and civil society. Maryland Nonprofits capacity-building services include the state’s largest nonprofit consulting group, training, an annual conference, and accreditation through the Standards for Excellence® program. We are the home of the Maryland Association of Resources for Families and Youth (MARFY), Maryland Latinos Unidos (MLU), and the Charge Up Collaborative. Maryland Nonprofits is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, non-partisan organization with a mission to strengthen organizations and networks for greater quality of life and equity.
- Senior Capacity Building Specialist (Bilingual)
- The Senior Capacity Building Specialist will lead programs and provide on-demand support for primarily Latino-led organizations and Spanish-speaking nonprofit leaders. Candidates should be bilingual in English and Spanish, hold a Bachelor’s degree and 5 or more years of experience in the nonprofit. This is a remote position with some travel required. Compensation is $80,000 annually. Learn more and apply.
- Programs Coordinator
- The Programs Coordinator will coordinate multi-part capacity building, collaboration and advocacy programs for nonprofit organizations. The position’s primary responsibilities focus on coordination for the Nonprofit Accelerator and other programs related to cohorts. This is a remote position with annual compensation of $50,000. Learn more and apply.
- Director, Information Technology (No longer accepting applications)
- The Director, Information Technology will be responsible for directing the strategy and operations of the technical and applications infrastructure, ensuring that their availability, performance, and functionality meet the needs of Maryland Nonprofits. Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree and 7 to 10 years of IT experience in management, computer programming and administration. This position is based in Baltimore, MD and temporarily remote due to COVID-19. Compensation is $100,000 to $110,000 annually.
- Director, Human Resources and Services (No longer accepting applications)
- The Director, Human Resources and Services will be responsible for leading the development and delivery of customized Human Resource solutions for external clients, and managing the internal Human Resources operations, inclusive of benefits, performance management, compensation management, employee relations, recruiting, and compliance. Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in an HR-related field and 7 to 10 years of experience in human resources. This position is based in Baltimore, MD and temporarily remote due to COVID-19. Compensation is $100,000 annually.
- Communications and Outreach Associate Manager
- The Maryland Latinos Unidos Communications and Outreach Associate Manager will develop messaging and communications strategies, telling our stories online and in the English- and Spanish-language press and social media, while frequently taking charge of rapid-response outreach with program staff and senior leadership. Candidates should be bilingual in English and Spanish with experience managing bilingual communications for advocacy organizations, political campaigns, elected officials, or union/community organizing projects. This position is based in Baltimore, MD and temporarily remote due to COVID-19. Compensation is $40,000 to $47,000 annually. Learn more and apply.
Maryland Nonprofits offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Employer-paid insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, disability)
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer contributions after first year of service
- Four weeks paid vacation (to be accrued)
- 11 paid holidays
- Two paid personal days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Care Spending Account
- Tuition assistance
New hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and up to date with a booster shot. Proof of vaccination status will be required.
People from diverse backgrounds, with lived experience and from historically marginalized communities are encouraged to apply.
Maryland Nonprofits is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require assistance participating in the application or hiring process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-727-6367.
Maryland Nonprofits is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to cultivating a diverse workforce and equitable workplace. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, veteran status, and disability. All qualified applications will be given equal opportunity.