Maximize #GivingTuesday to Meet Your Fundraising Goals
Save the Date! #GivingTuesday is December 1, 2015
And we’re holding a webinar to help you start planning,
“Maximize #GivingTuesday to Meet Your Fundraising Goals”
Thursday, June 18, 2015 from 12:00 – 1:00 PM
#GivingTuesday takes place on Tuesday, December 1, 2015 and it’s time to start planning to launch the giving season with this exciting day of generosity! #GivingTuesday is the largest international giving day, having grown to millions of donors in countries around the world, in just the three years since the movement launched. Learn the strategies for planning a great campaign with the help of Jamie McDonald, leader of three of the biggest GivingTuesday campaigns ever. Attend this webinar to learn:
- Why your organization should participate
- About the free tools and resources available to help you participate
- How to run an effective #GivingTuesday fundraising campaign
- About Maryland’s campaign for #GivingTuesday, #MDGivesMore
Jamie McDonald, President, Generosity, Inc.
Allison Albert, Membership/Marketing Director, Maryland Nonprofits
Spearheading the #MDGivesMore campaign in 2015, Maryland Nonprofits is honored to serve our members and the entire nonprofit community in Maryland.
#MarylandGivesMore is supported by a committed group of partners, including:
- The Associated: Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore
- The Association of Baltimore Area Grantmakers (ABAG)
- The Association of Fundraising Professionals Maryland Chapter
- The Center for Community Technology Services (CCTS)
- Connelly & Assoc. Fundraising , LLC
- What Works Studio
Questions about Maryland Gives More? Contact:
Allison Albert, Maryland Nonprofits, 443.438.2346, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Join us for Optimizing Nonprofit Technology, two intensive workshop sessions to help your organization build a solid tech foundation to facilitate your mission. Attend July 8th for Building a Solid Foundation and/or September 8th for Tech to Tell Your Story.